Environmental Pollution Monitoring & Analysis of Environmental Samples
Monitoring Environmental Pollution
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Survey as per NAAQS / EPA / Indian standards
- Source / Stack Emission Monitoring
- Fugitive / Chemical fumes emission monitoring
- Performance study for Pollution Control Systems, such as – Scrubber, BAG Filter, Dust Collector & ESP.
- Work zone / Indoor air quality monitoring as per OHSA / NIOSH / Indian Factories Act, 1948
- Ambient & Work zone noise level monitoring
- Illumination & Ventilation Survey
- Meteorological Survey (Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Temperature, Humidity & Rainfall)
- Measurement of Air Quality Index (AQI)
- Compressed Air Quality Monitoring as per ISO 8573
- Microbial Count present in Air
- Heat Stress Index
- Industrial & Domestic Waste Water (Effluent)
- Testing of Environmental Samples like - Soil, Hazardous Waste, Sludge, etc.